Taking Up The 1-Year Challenge
"Focused learning, is the most fun type of learning. Why? Because you get extraordinary results."
- Fill out the form below to enter yourself into The Challenge.
- You'll receive a Challenge Checklist of the movements to track your progress
- Please send us a photo to put on our Challenge Wall
- Go forth and complete the challenge!
- You have one-year from the time your "start date" to complete the challenge.
- If you are in Foundations Level 2 or 3 you will have 6-months to complete the challenge.
- Each week you can take Assessments to complete your Challenge Checklist (please schedule it in advance). Assessment times are (Tuesday 6:30-7:30PM, Wednesday 10-11PM, Thursday 10-11pm).
- You can arrange practices with fellow classmates and challengers during the week to work on the material
- You can also Request A Mentor to help you work through the assessments
- When you have completed The Challenge we will have a community party to celebrate! You will receive a beautiful t-shirt indicating that you did it!!
- You will also be featured on our "Wall of Finishers".
- If you would like to drop out of The Challenge please go to Dropping the Challenge.
WALL OF FINISHERS